WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Sunday 2 August 2009

Digi-scrapbooking



I can't believe I did 4 layouts for the scrapbook today! Here they are then. Ash is Ian (in France)'s grandson.

Ella is Mary (in Ireland)'s daughter



Jess is Mary's sister Lulu's daughter
and Conor is her son.

I really must do some more pages more often! I need more littlies to scrap, I think. They're so cute you just have to scrap them!

This is Finlay, the youngest of my cousins with Nuala, his big sister. He was born earlier this year in the north of Scotland.

and here's Nuala herself when she was only four weeks old.
Maybe this has inspired me to do some more. I've still got New Zealand and Australia photos from last year to scrap, and Ireland still waits its turn. Before I know it I will also have Canada waiting in the wings!
I'd better get a move on, but for now, it's way past my bedtime, night owl though I am!
Talk again soon.

No comments: