WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Monday 30 June 2008

Two scrapbook layouts for Carena
























At home with Vena, Carena and Caitlin! Carena is a designer of digital scrapbooking material and subscribes to the same website as I do, which is how we "met" in the first place. When I realised I would be passing through her hometown I asked her if maybe we could get together, which she agreed would be great! I spent a night with the family, AND had a demonstration from Carena in how to make a picture frame with a ribbon or something tied round it. My effort is in the next layout. I think it's OK!? This first one seems to be a mishmash of unrelated objects but Carena will recognise them! Love to you all over there, and thanks again for my stay with you!


And here are the two of us together!

The second layout is from Caitlin's first day back to school after the holidays. She's all ready with schoolbag on her back to take Carena and me into her classroom for a quick tour before the bell rang!






















I finally and reluctantly left Wakefield in the afternoon and headed off through wine country, for the ferry at Picton, leaving South Island behind and crossing back to North Island. It was dark by the time the ferry left so the lights were on in Picton as I looked back through a sea streaked window. Wellington next!

Talk again soon!

No comments: