WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Thursday 17 July 2008

Knoydart, here we come!

photo by AndyDoune





Help!!!!!!! I'm off to Knoydart tomorrow morning and still haven't packed or even looked out some of my stuff! I know the midges will be out in force over on the west coast so I HAVE to find the stuff I use to deter them!

I'll be away for about ten days with no access to PC, so will start blogging with more photos when I get back! Meanwhile here's a website for you to look at! http://www.doune-knoydart.co.uk/ and a picture.

Anyway the point of this message is to say I can't blog the wedding reception tonight! I haven't time, but I do have a couple of pics ready to upload so they will have to suffice.




It's Sally and Andrew dancing the Bridal waltz. It was a fuzzy picture in the first place but I decided to follow my friend Vina's advice - Emphasise, don't improvise! so I have made the mood all soft and romantic, and I don't think the fuzziness matters!










And the next pic is of dad Ian making his speech at the reception, with Mum Berny waiting at the side for her turn!

Another fuzzy one I had to play with! It's not great but it will do just fine!!!



















OK! All for now!
Talk again soon!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I think the 'wedding waltz' photo looks sooooo "DREAMY".
Mary